Sold $520,000 - Single Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 Baths – 1,494 SqFt – 5,229 Lot – Built 1961
- Great curb appeal, ideal floor plan, and nicely remodeled!
- Freshly painted inside and out.
- Remodeled kitchen with custom made cabinets, granite counters, subway tile backsplash, stainless floating hood,
LED recessed lighting, and nice appliances.
- New remodeled master bathroom with all NEW: tile shower with frameless shower door, tile floors, vanity with granite counter top, sink, & faucet, mirrored medicine cabinet, light fixtures, and exhaust fan. Looks awesome!
- Hall bathroom has been remodeled too with newer tile walking shower and floor, vanity & faucet, medicine cabinet, and light fixture.
- A nice entry into the formal living room with a brick fireplace to keep you warm and cozy! 1It has new
LED Recessed lighting too.
- Laundry room is conveniently located inside off the kitchen with new tile floor and lots of storage cabinets.
- Big backyard and patio area are perfect to entertaining and BBQ’s, and large enough for the kids to play.
- Solid bamboo wood floors in all 3 bedrooms and living room. Oak parquet in family room. Tile in kitchen, both bathrooms, entry and hallways (no carpet anywhere!)